Each year, the outreach team at Grace Church works with organizations in the county with the intent to bless them during the Christmas season. The organizations provide wish lists and needs that Grace Church is then able to fulfill through the Giving Trees.
The Giving Trees will be available from Sunday, 11/20 through 12/18 in the church lobby. All you have to do is choose a tag (or multiple) and return the gift(s) and the tag(s) by 12/18. We are requesting gifts be in gift bags and the labels securely attached, for tracking. This was such a huge success last year that we have expanded the list of organizations that are included. You can see them below with a summary of the types of items/gifts they have requested.
This is an opportunity to be a HUGE blessing to so many in our community during the holidays...
- New Life Mission – Gift cards to help mothers budget for and purchase holiday dinner items and presents.
- Nana’s House – Supplies for the families that are fostering along with specially requested presents for some of the children.
- University Park Elementary – Wish list items for the teachers working within that school.
- Promise in Brevard – Gift cards for the residents of Promise that will enable them to purchase items for themselves or others.
- Master’s Workshop – Supplies, hygiene items and gift cards to help with food for the children that are helped by this ministry.
- Get Too Attached – Foster family gift requests of games, supplies, favorite places to eat as well as an experience they love. Each family has been assigned a number and has 4 tree tags representing their wish in each of those areas. You can choose one or you can choose all four!